Thursday, February 14, 2013

Emma's Third Birthday: Princess Party

Last week was my niece Emma's third birthday.  She wanted a princess party and that is what she got. I was super excited to help with the party.
princess party
I started by making her a princess birthday outfit.  I have seen many tutorials for this type of tutu and it was pretty easy to make.  I just had to cut and tie the tulle.  She absolutely loved it.
princess party, princess cake
 I also did the baking.
princess party, princess cake, pampered chef batter bowl

I got to make another princess cake.  This time, I used a doll topper from Michael's rather than a real Barbie.  It wasn't as tall, but turned out nice.

princess party, princess cookies
Of course, I had to include some princess cookies.  The kids loved them.  They were right at their height.  I'd see them walk by the table and snag a cookie. 

princess party, princess cupcake push pops
I also made some cupcake push pops.  The crown toppers are Wilton that I got at JoAnn's. 

princess party
 
They wanted to have some activities to keep the girls busy.  I made some wand's out of foam that they could decorate along with some foam crowns they bought.

princess party
 They also had a dress up area where the girls could put on their own princess outfits and accessorize with some plastic jewelry. 

princess party
There was an easel with giant princess coloring pages.

princess party
princess party
The girls also had fun just running around in the backyard and playing with some bubbles.

princess party
All of the little princesses had a great time.

1 comment:

  1. Pink and cute purple colors are soothing as well as fine for all girls. Absolutely enjoyed a lot at one of the budgeted event locations on Christmas eve last year. My nephew was handsome Santa distributing gifts to all. Decorations were of course red and white. Dinner was of great quality and cup cakes of strawberry flavor were my favorite.

    ReplyDelete