Friday, August 14, 2015

Baby Shower Gift

I'm an auntie again!  My sister-in-law had a baby girl last week...3 weeks early.  I am so excited for our growing family and that The Bug has another cousin..

When I found out she was pregnant, I started a list of gift ideas.  As the due date got closer, the list got longer.  I decided to make a few of the them for the shower to make a cute little gift basket.


The divided basket is from a Noodlehead pattern.  I thought that it was going to be difficult, but it was pretty easy.  It was the last part of the project and I got it done in one night.


I put in a few of my favorite burp cloths that I give to everyone that I know.  I do not leave home without these.
 

The biggest project was the quilt.  It was the third quilt that I had made.  I wanted to try a new type of quilt and came across this tutorial from Cluck Cluck Sew.  I thought that it would be perfect.  It looks complicated, but was actually pretty easy.



The Bug loves blankets.  When he saw this on the back of my sewing chair he grabbed it and decided he needed to test it out.


So it has been cousin tested....


and peek-a-boo approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment